Connor's Growing Up!
Saturday, December 15, 2007
Stretching after my nap.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Connor
I was born at 10:19am on September 15, 2007. I only weighed 5 lb 5 1/2 ounces and I was 19 inches long!
View my complete profile
Visit my cousin Colin's blog!
http://colinwhelen.blogspot.com
Check out my Uncle Craig's website!
http://www.craigdanie.com
It's the Little Things - Cajes and Family
http://thelittlethings-pittsfamily.blogspot.com/
Blog Archive
►
2009
(8)
►
January
(8)
►
2008
(106)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(12)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(16)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(14)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(21)
▼
2007
(23)
▼
December
(23)
Stretching after my nap.
What kind of call was that?!?!
Can I help you with something?
I was a hotdog for Halloween.
Throwing my gang signs
Sleeping in Mommy and Daddy's bed.
This is me in my Canes gear!
Still not happy...
This was my first bath and I didn't like it!
Chillin with cousin Colin. Maybe I'llbe as big as ...
On my way to my first doctor's appointment.This ca...
Sound asleep in my swing!
This is my big sister Zeppelin. She is very protec...
My second cousin (?) Nathaniel came to visit too.H...
My Aunt Megan came down and surprised me and Mommy...
This is how I whistle...
Life is so rough....
Grandma Shanna bought this outfit for me!Most of m...
I really like hanging out on my changing table!
I'm much better now that I'm cuddled up with Dad!
I didn't like my first bath at all.
Taking a nap on my Bebe!
My first few days home ...
No comments:
Post a Comment