Connor's Growing Up!
Friday, February 1, 2008
I've started eating Rice Cereal!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Connor
I was born at 10:19am on September 15, 2007. I only weighed 5 lb 5 1/2 ounces and I was 19 inches long!
View my complete profile
Visit my cousin Colin's blog!
http://colinwhelen.blogspot.com
Check out my Uncle Craig's website!
http://www.craigdanie.com
It's the Little Things - Cajes and Family
http://thelittlethings-pittsfamily.blogspot.com/
Blog Archive
►
2009
(8)
►
January
(8)
▼
2008
(106)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(12)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(16)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(14)
▼
February
(8)
For those that don't already know, we started Conn...
Being a happy baby!(sorry for the red eyes)
All bundled up in my robe and slippers...
And baby carrots!!!
And applesauce ....
I've started eating Rice Cereal!
"Mom, enough pictures already!"
Chick Magnet ...
►
January
(21)
►
2007
(23)
►
December
(23)
No comments:
Post a Comment