Connor's Growing Up!
Saturday, March 22, 2008
Zeppy and I playing with the Big Red Ball
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Connor
I was born at 10:19am on September 15, 2007. I only weighed 5 lb 5 1/2 ounces and I was 19 inches long!
View my complete profile
Visit my cousin Colin's blog!
http://colinwhelen.blogspot.com
Check out my Uncle Craig's website!
http://www.craigdanie.com
It's the Little Things - Cajes and Family
http://thelittlethings-pittsfamily.blogspot.com/
Blog Archive
►
2009
(8)
►
January
(8)
▼
2008
(106)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(12)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(16)
►
April
(5)
▼
March
(14)
6 Month Update
"A lady walks into a bar with a duck under her arm...
Check out my new throne!
Zeppy and I playing with the Big Red Ball
Piano Man
5 1/2 month update!
Splish! Splash! I'm taking a bath!
This is my Nanny Luz. I love her very much!(And sh...
Happy Baby.
I'm the real "king."
I'm a little constipated lately, so I eat prunesa ...
Yes, I have found my feet.And yes, I'm still putti...
I sure do like PRUNES!!
This is a picture of my big cousin Cajes!I love hi...
►
February
(8)
►
January
(21)
►
2007
(23)
►
December
(23)
No comments:
Post a Comment