Connor's Growing Up!
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Dad and I at the 'Canes baseball game!
C-A-N-E-S! CANES!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Connor
I was born at 10:19am on September 15, 2007. I only weighed 5 lb 5 1/2 ounces and I was 19 inches long!
View my complete profile
Visit my cousin Colin's blog!
http://colinwhelen.blogspot.com
Check out my Uncle Craig's website!
http://www.craigdanie.com
It's the Little Things - Cajes and Family
http://thelittlethings-pittsfamily.blogspot.com/
Blog Archive
►
2009
(8)
►
January
(8)
▼
2008
(106)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(12)
►
July
(9)
▼
June
(6)
I'm 9 months old!!!
If you look close, you can see my two bottomteeth ...
Not walking yet but I like to stand up!
I love to play with phones and remote controls!
Dad and I at the 'Canes baseball game!C-A-N-E-S! C...
This is me in my new jumper ... Giddyup!!
►
May
(16)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(14)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(21)
►
2007
(23)
►
December
(23)
No comments:
Post a Comment