Connor's Growing Up!
Saturday, July 19, 2008
My first swim at Uncle Ted's place!
More pictures below ....
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Connor
I was born at 10:19am on September 15, 2007. I only weighed 5 lb 5 1/2 ounces and I was 19 inches long!
View my complete profile
Visit my cousin Colin's blog!
http://colinwhelen.blogspot.com
Check out my Uncle Craig's website!
http://www.craigdanie.com
It's the Little Things - Cajes and Family
http://thelittlethings-pittsfamily.blogspot.com/
Blog Archive
►
2009
(8)
►
January
(8)
▼
2008
(106)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(12)
▼
July
(9)
Hey everyone! Well I've been doing a lot the last...
Shooting some hoops!
My first swim at Uncle Ted's place!More pictures ...
No title
No title
Happy 1st 4th of JULY!!
Cheesein' for the camera!
WATCH MY NEWEST VIDEO!!!!
This is me in my rocking chair ...Look at all my ...
►
June
(6)
►
May
(16)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(14)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(21)
►
2007
(23)
►
December
(23)
No comments:
Post a Comment