Saturday, August 9, 2008

Hey everyone!

I have TONS of new pictures to share (and one new video!) so make sure you scroll down to see them all! Mom and I took a trip last weekend to Winston Salem, NC to spend a long weekend with my Aunt Megan, Uncle Jim, and Cousin Colin. First, Mom and I stopped to visit my Great-Grandmother Mimi in High Point and I had a great time crawling around on the floor and playing with the motorcycle man (which was Great-Granddaddy T's)! Then Cousin Colin and I had a big weekend ... we went swimming, played in "the corral", played at this cool kids area in the mall, went out to eat with Granddaddy Danie and Uncle Craig, and we even managed to squeeze some naps in there too! Cousin Colin tried to teach me how to walk. He's really good at it! I'm starting to pull up onto things though, so I know I'll be walking soon. Thanks for the tips, Cuz! It was definitely a fun weekend but I was pretty tired when I got back home ...

Don't miss the video of us playing together ... Talk to you in a few weeks!

1 comment:

Pitts Family said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CONNOR!!
Just want you to know we are thinking of you and wishing you a very Happy Birthday! We wish we were there celebrating with you!!!
We love you!!!
Aunt Sonia, Uncle Ben and Cousin Cajes