Hi everyone! As you may know, I turned 1 this past week! My birthday was September 15th and the day before, we had a little party at my house. I had some of my baby-friends come over and we played with all of my toys. Everyone had some home-made barbeque and hung out. Later that night, Mom and Dad gave me a piece of cake to try. The icing was sticky and I ate a little bit of it, but I really don't see what the fuss it about.
I also went to the doctor this week and got a great report! I'm growing like a weed and the doctor said everything looked good. I've gotten some fun new things this week too... I got some really cool tennis shoes and also a big boy car seat! I like it much better because I get to face forward and see what's going on.
Well I guess I'll get back to playing with all of my new toys. Check back in a few weeks for another update.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment