Wow! What a busy few weeks I've had ... A few weekends ago, I went to my first Miami Hurricane's game with Dad, Mom, and Uncle Ted! I had a lot of fun running around inside and looking out the big windows! Miami played Wake Forest and won, although I think I saw Mom cheering for Wake but I won't tell Dad ... But it was a lot of fun and I hope I get to go back soon.
Then the next weekend was Halloween and I had 2 Halloween costumes! First I was a Little Devil and then my real costume was a 3-eyed Blue Monster. I had a lot of fun dressing up and walking around the house that day, and I even walked to my neighbor's house later that night to show off the costume.
Other than that, I've just been playing a lot and trying to learn to talk! I'm a pro at walking now so that's fun because I can walk (and run) all over the house! One of my favorite things to do is throw things off of my changing table! I'm always looking for something to get into. Speaking of that, watch my video below (it's sort of long) and look at all of my new pictures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment