Saturday, January 12, 2008

I took my first road trip this past Christmas! Mommy, Daddy, Zeppelin and I drove 14 hours to Asheville, NC to see all my family and friends. I did alright in the car, but was tired of riding after 12 hours so I got a little fussy to express my unhappiness. We made it though, and had a great time visiting with everyone! I saw all my grandparents, and even my 3 great-grandmothers! Boy, am I lucky! I also got to hang out with my cousins Cajes and Colin. (Apparently Colin and I went to visit Santa for the first time, but I don't remember because I slept through the whole thing.) After a great week and getting tons of new clothes and toys for Christmas, I was baptized at Central Methodist. (That is where my Mom and Dad were married!) I decided not to cry during the service and pretty much behaved myself, although they did make me wear a dress for some reason ....

I loved being in North Carolina, although it is colder than Miami, and can't wait to go back!

(My mom is still figuring out this blog thing, so the pictures start at my baptism and go back! I'll give her a break this time...)

1 comment:

Sonia said...

My spelling is terrible when I'm sleepy. Sorry Megan.