Connor's Growing Up!
Sunday, January 6, 2008
My dad dressed me for this picture. This is my biker look.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Connor
I was born at 10:19am on September 15, 2007. I only weighed 5 lb 5 1/2 ounces and I was 19 inches long!
View my complete profile
Visit my cousin Colin's blog!
http://colinwhelen.blogspot.com
Check out my Uncle Craig's website!
http://www.craigdanie.com
It's the Little Things - Cajes and Family
http://thelittlethings-pittsfamily.blogspot.com/
Blog Archive
►
2009
(8)
►
January
(8)
▼
2008
(106)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(12)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(16)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(14)
►
February
(8)
▼
January
(21)
I had my 4 month check up last week! I am now 12 ...
I took my first road trip this past Christmas! Mom...
This is me after my baptism.A lot of my family and...
This is my friend Katy. She is so pretty!
This is my uncle Craig. I think he's pretty cool.
This is my other great-grandmother Mimi!(I wasn't ...
My BeBe is giving me a bath in her kitchen sink.I ...
I like when my BobBob holds me this way.
This is my great-grandmother Becky!
"A priest, a rabbi, and a monk walk into a bar..."...
This is my great-grandmother Mimi!
Cousin Colin and I fell asleep on the way to see S...
This is me in my Christmas outfit and hat!
This is me and my giraffe. His name is Jeffrey.
This is me and mommy after my boxing match, oops.....
I love playing in my bouncy seat. I can grab the t...
I'm such a big boy ... I can sit in my chair by my...
Here's my dolphins outfit ... they weren'tvery goo...
Hanging out with my Uncle Ted, just watching some ...
My dad dressed me for this picture. This is my bi...
Just kickin' it.
►
2007
(23)
►
December
(23)
No comments:
Post a Comment