Boy have I been busy! There are many pictures for you to look at so make sure you see them all! (I even have a video of me eating Puffs!)
A few weeks ago I went to a friend's first birthday party. He turned 1 year old and there were lots of babies there to play with. We took wagon rides together. (You'll have to click to the 'Older Posts' on the next page to see that picture.) Then I went to Burlingon for my Uncle Ben's graduation from Law School! We stayed with him, Aunt Sonia, and Cousin Cajes. It was a quick trip but we sure did have a good time together. Then two weeks after that, my mom and I went back to North Carolina for my Uncle Craig's college graduation and to visit with Cousin Colin. We did so much -- played with his toys, took baths together, napped a lot, visited with my grandparents and great-grandmothers, and took tons of pictures and videos!
The other pictures are just of me hanging out at home and in the bath tub. (My mom thought it would be funny to give me a mohawk!)
I have two bottom teeth (you can sort of see in the video if you look carefully) and love eating Puffs! I'm not crawling quite yet, but starting to lurch forward when I see something I want. I also like to wave at people and spend time outside watching the cars go by.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment