Oh, good grief Sally - that is the cutest baby ever. I cannot believe that you have me cooing over baby pictures, but even I can't resist because he is such a handsome little guy!
So glad to see the updates! Hope all is well with you, Jack, Connor and Zepp! Hi to Jack!!
Okay...this is OFFICIALLY my new favorite picture! What a cutie-pie! He was probably thinking of all the fun he head on his trips to NC and reminiscing--so he had to smile.... This one is going on the fridge immediately! I miss y'all already!
2 comments:
Oh, good grief Sally - that is the cutest baby ever. I cannot believe that you have me cooing over baby pictures, but even I can't resist because he is such a handsome little guy!
So glad to see the updates! Hope all is well with you, Jack, Connor and Zepp! Hi to Jack!!
Okay...this is OFFICIALLY my new favorite picture! What a cutie-pie! He was probably thinking of all the fun he head on his trips to NC and reminiscing--so he had to smile.... This one is going on the fridge immediately! I miss y'all already!
Post a Comment